The Blonde Duck was sweet enough to award me the Honest Scrap Award for my little blog.
So the rules for receiving this award are:
1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2. Show the 7 winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3. List at least ten honest things about yourself.
Okay, here's my thing. I'm pretty new to the foodblogging world, so I'm still in the process of making friends with all of you wonderful people. I don't actually "know" (in the sense that we've exchanged comments etc.) seven of you yet! So drop me a line, leave me a comment. I want to hear from you. But there are a few people (besides the BD) that I want to know how great I think their blogs are...
I love reading all of your recipes!
Ten honest things, huh? Okay...
1) I'm an English major.
2) I love dogs and do a lot of work at animal shelters.
Which leads to...
3) My New Year's resolution is to be vegetarian. Eek.
4) I will probably be moving to New York next year to find a real job. Double eek.
5) Paris and London are my favorite cities in the world.
6) Okay, honestly I'm not really vegetarian because I'm still going to eat fish.
7) I've ridden a camel in front of the pyramids in Egypt.
8) I dream about owning a bakery/book store.
9) I have a scar from a rice krispy treat.
10) One of my favorite authors is Stephen King.